Hello,

I moderate the Connectionists mailing list which has ~5,000 subscribers.
Unfortunately I do not have control over the server hardware and the admin
interface is extremely slow. Thus, I would like to be able to simply reply
to each e-mail sent to connectionists-owner to accept, discard, etc each
e-mail. Unfortunately gmail does not parse out the attachment correctly and
so I can't do this.

I realize many of you will say that gmail is not a proper MUA but that
doesn't weigh on me very heavily since I am otherwise very productive with
it. I am also skilled in Python, although as you can imagine I have a long
todo list. But, if someone could define a clear path to making this work
perhaps I could meet the Mailman 3 deadline, whenever that is. Or perhaps I
could work with someone on it, or convince someone else that an alternate,
more general and widely supported (e.g., supported in all very popular web
e-mail clients) e-mail interface to mailman administration is worth their
time.

Thank you,

Brian Mingus
Professional Research Assistant
Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Lab
University of Colorado at Boulder