Hi,

Le 30/03/2011 18:05, Florian Fuchs a écrit :
Hi Matthew,

Hello, I'm a high school senior from Rhode Island.  I'm interested in
working on Mail Man for the Google Summer of Code.  I was wondering
where I would best be able to help out.  I had looked on the ideas
list<http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2011/Mailman>  and I
think I would be able to do the most with completing the Django web
u/i.
That sounds great! If you like you can check out some of last year's code on launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/~mailmanweb-django

There's also a python library which makes communicating with Mailman's API pretty easy:

https://launchpad.net/mailman.client

If you're still interested I'd be happy to give you a walk through the code. Just email me or ping me on irc! (#mailman on irc.freenode.net)

When mailman3 will be released? I'm interesting in coding a dynamic archive software, I already made base one using django for mailman 2 with some hacks (you can look there: http://archives.rezo.net/ ).

My purpose is to create a software that can manager users, and permit them to respond to emails, read private archives, set email aliases(if they use multiple e-mails in differents lists hosted), and some "social" features, like setting an avatar.

Please contact me if someone is interested too,

Bests,

--
Nahuel ANGELINETTI