Hi all,

One of the hats I wear these days is technical committee co-chair for the
Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG).  I'm looking to fill slots for our
Berlin (June) and Baltimore (October) conferences.

If someone on the mailman development team would like to come and speak about
developments and features of Mailman (especially the new version) that try to
deal with abuse mitigation issues, please contact me off-list.  I have a
request in to the executive director to find out what support we offer to
speakers in terms of expenses, etc., so I'll pass that on once I have it to
anyone that replies.

Thanks,
-MSK