Just like last year, Mailman's going to be participating as a sub-organization under the Python Software Foundation. Unfortunately, this means that our name doesn't show up directly on the org list -- you'll need to click through from python to find us.

I'm going to set up some tags so the sub-orgs will be more visible to those searching that list, but it probably won't get done 'till I'm finished work for the day.

 Terri