On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 22:36:14PM +0300, Danil Smirnov wrote:
That looks like incompatible versions of Postorius and mailman.client
 to me. The currently available ones on pypi and launchpad (released
on Friday) should be working. Did you download them before Friday
evening (EST) by any chance?

Nope. I've downloaded very last revision couple of hours ago.

OK, the problem was a file name conflict on the Python package index (due to
an erroneously omitted pre-release suffix while parsing the version string of
a previous beta-release), which eventually led to pypi delivering the
previous release's tarball. I've associated a new file with the latest
release on pypi so the correct tarball gets installed.

Sorry for that...

Florian