Hi,

I took the liberty of updating a couple of pages on the wiki. Noticeable
additions are the following
two pages:

http://wiki.list.org/DEV/HowToContributeGit

which is intended to be a howto regarding git. It should cover the basics by
giving example
executions of commands. Real documentation and tutorials can be found easily on
the web. This is
also the place for code of conduct regarding gitlab commits/issues/merge
requests.

http://wiki.list.org/DEV/SetupDevEnvironment

This are brief setup instructions for the mailman packages. It is not supposed
to be complete or
explain anything in details. readthedocs.org is a much better place for such
information.

I kindly request you to read through it and help improve it. I placed links on
the top of the dev
homepage http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Home

It would be helpful if all "newcomers" are directed to these two pages when
they ask questions about
setting up. Feel free to add to the pages when you think more information is
necessary of if people
turn out to need more help with how to do stuff in git/gitlab

Simon