Hello,

I modified my proposal from the last time. It is slightly less ambitious now
and includes more details about my plan to achieve this goal.
Instead of a two-way interface between Mailman and Discourse and a one way
Mailman to Discourse interface is certainly possible and beneficial to newbies
who want to contribute but cannot follow the various conversations on a mailing
list.

It can also be helpful as a way to see the discussion time line and a means to
archive old conversations. Not only that, I believe this is the first step
towards a full integration between Mailman and Discourse

Ojas Shirekar