On 07/26/2018 08:36 AM, Kamran Soomro wrote:
> Thanks. That fixed the fulltext error but I’m still unable to send any
> emails.
>
> –Kamran

>>> This seems to be the following issue
>>> https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues/301
>>> https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues/385
>>

>> It is not those issues. It is the issue discussed at
>> <https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/mailman-us...@mailman3.org/thread/PAMC4L5LALDRWXTUNJMQCL4AQRJEMEVF/>.

I replied too quickly. The initial issue definitely seems to be the one
referred to by Simon. However, that should have been fixed by
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/merge_requests/333> which is
included in Mailman 3.2.0.

I'm not sure what the state of the Docker containers is. @maxking will
have to address that, but the HyperKitty fulltext index error indicates
you have a version in which HyperKitty is Python 3, and I would have
thought any such Docker image would also have !333 in core.