Hello all,

I have noticed that HyperKitty and Postorius are both dependent on the
allauth app of which they only use the EmailAddress model. It is
understandable to use this because the wheel should not be reinvented,
but this does make it more difficult to add these to an existing django
project that does not use allauth.

Would it be possible to make this dependency optional if the email field
of the default user model can be trusted?

I would be willing to do some work on this myself if I can find the time
and someone is willing to point me in the right direction.

Thanks

--
Robin Vanhove