Hi Nayan,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019, at 2:44 PM, NAYAN KHANNA wrote:
>  Myself Nayan Khanna. Currently, I'm a 2nd year student at BITS Pilani
> pursuing Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science and Integrated Msc.
> Mathematics.
> I was exploring the projects of Mailman and was highly impressed by some of
> them.
> I have been into Web Development from the past 2 years and have worked a
> lot on Django and Flask.
> Apart from these, I have a good programming command in C, C++ and Python,
> and know MySQL and DBMS concepts well.
> Been into Web Development, I have also worked on HTML, CSS, JS, AngularJS.
> Being more of a Back End Developer, I have worked on System Administration
> and Web Hosting through Nginx+Gunicorn.
> I love exploring new things and this is something which keeps me going.
>
> I really look forward to spend my summer contributing to MailMan projects
> while being a GSoC candidate for the org.
> I would feel lucky if I could find a mentor who can guide me on getting
> started with my contributions.

We have getting-started instructions on our wiki page[1], I am not sure if you
had
a  look at it.

You can get started by setup up your local development environment and getting
Mailman to run locally, not exactly receiving and sending emails, but at least
the
Core and Django parts running.

Next steps would be "beginner-friendly" tagged issues on Gitlab.

[1]: https://wiki.list.org/DEV/Google%20Summer%20of%20Code%202019

--
  thanks,
  Abhilash Raj (maxking)