Mark thanks for clarification

So currently there is a problem and I do not know the immediate solution.
It is currently hindering my integration of pull request for mailmanclient.

So I have a created a new function of mass subscribing the emails but upon
writing for it in 'using.rst'

I saw that the structure is rigid as the variables declared in an upper part
are used below also.

Inserting my new function inbetween will cause errors as I will make new users
for demonstration of function and hence new users will be recorded by
client.users
So my options to solve are---

1) Modify all the doc below
      Not going to happen

not even client.users or any other function can see them.

3) Create a new client and email_list and all just for this purpose.

I need some pointers upon the method of approach
(Either 2 or 3 or some new suggestion)
Also need some pointers upon implementing 2 or 3.