On 3/6/19 11:57 AM, NAYAN KHANNA wrote:
> @Mark Sapiro
> @Abhilash Raj
> Could you please help me in this? I have been working on this error since
> the past day and havent had any significant progress.

It is very hard to follow the traceback. Note where you copied

> Server time: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 18:54:10 +0000
> Traceback Switch to copy-and-paste view
> <http://127.0.0.1:8000/postorius/lists/#>

It probably would be more readable if you had switched to copy/paste view.

Anyway, the issue appears to be that the call to
self._connection.call('domains') here:

/home/nayankhanna/Code/GSoC19/mailman/mailmanclient/src/mailmanclient/client.py
    in domains
   1.

              response, content = self._connection.call('domains')

raises HTTPError in mailmanclient/restbase/connection.py at line 101,
possibly because you have no domains defined, but the error detail isn't
in your post.