On Sat, Mar 9, 2019, at 8:25 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 3/8/19 9:12 PM, ARPIT sharma wrote:
> > Same problem anyone found fix for this?
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 12:28 AM NAYAN KHANNA <
> > f20170...@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in> wrote:
> >
> >> I am also facing the same issue as KeyError 'file'.
> >> The complete traceback is shown below.
> >> Can someone please help me on this?
> >> KeyError at /postorius/lists/
> >>
> >> 'file'
>

> For all of you who *think* you have the same problem, you may all be
> having different issues. This KeyError is a secondary error that occurs
> in Django's processing of the original exception. When you look at the
> full traceback, you'll see in it something similar to the following:

To add to what Mark said, usually, KeyError is caused by missing log file
or bad settings in Django. Some exception is raised and Django tries to log
it to a "file" which is looks for in the LOGGING['loggers'] in
exmaple_project/settings.py.

Please make sure that you figure out which logger are you missing. From
looking at the traceback, I see that it is "django.template" logger. Which
should ideally not cause problems, but it looks like it is.

--
  thanks,
  Abhilash Raj (maxking)