Hello everyone.
I am Shivangi Singh, pursuing Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science
from BITS Pilani, Pilani campus. I am a 2nd yearite.

I am really sorry for my late introduction. I couldn't do it earlier
because of my university exams. I have been contributing to Mailman for
sometime now.

I am primarily a backend developer. I have good knowledge of Django and
Python.I have been doing backend since my first year and have done a lot of
projects involving the same.

Apart from this I have good knowledge of C, C# ,JAVA, HTML, CSS and
bootstrap. I have also worked on REST APIs and flask. I have also tried
hosting websites on pythonanywhere and Heroku.

I was excited to see the project ideas of MailmanGNU and am eager to
contribute for mailman as a GSOC candidate.

I have been working on github since 2 years, though I am new to git lab.

I am quite flexible in adapting to new technical environments and I have
also explored in depth my interests in game development, cyber security and
microcontroller programming- ArduinoUNO.

I am a learning enthusiast and am looking forward to work with all of you.
Please guide me whenever and wherever needed.

Thanking you.
Warm regards.