First of all, I apologize for not being active in the Gitlab codebase and only
on the mailing-lists. This is because my semester is ending and had a lot of
tests, moreover I was focusing only on my proposal and its related work.
Fornutaley, that is not a problem anymore. I do not have any other commitments
this summer and my timeline in the proposal explains it all.
Here is the full proposal.

I have given commenting rights
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I3QuffTxzEAFj1I3N_B08538VISHUADDQjbbGBdY6gg/edit?usp=sharing

Abhilash it has some comments made by you which I had replied extensively and
made the appropriate changes. If you find the time, please resolve them if you
find them fine.