Hi Team

We are using mailman 2 in our production and we are testing mailman 3 to
use in production.

We have requirement in mailman 3 that is when a moderator receives email
notification for a list posted he should also receive SMS alerts saying
that so and so list is pending for approval.We have our SMS gateway setup
and we are using this sending otp's,alerts etc.., now we want to integrate
this service in sending moderator approval alerts

Please provide a path and your valuable inputs to achieve this. This would
be useful in future releases of mailman also.

--
Regards
Sandeep Kumar