On 6/11/19 10:35 AM, Aaryan Bhagat wrote:
> Well I generally obtained the URL from search which somehow landed me to a
> previous release,  although this problem is not reproducible now in my
> browser and I am at the latest release always

So it seems the issue is you went to some URL for the 3.0 version of the
docs and while there you did a search that returned hits for documents
that didn't exist in the 3.0 docs.

This would appear to be an issue with Sphinx search. It appears that the
search hits in this case have URLs ending with document_name.rst.html
instead of document_name.html. I.e., an extraneous '.rst'.

This issue only seems to occur for the release 3.0 docs. Release 3.1 and
latest seem fine.