Hi!

I'm a software developer and technical writer interested in contributing to
GNU Mailman documentation. I'm a Google Summer of Code student but when I
heard about this program, I realized it was a great chance to expand my
technical writing experience and work closely with another organization
that intrigues me.

As for recommended skills, I have experience working in a very similar
capacity. I have a firm grasp over version control using git and I'm a
Python programmer as well. I also have a Linux machine and have setup
development environments for projects such as this before.

I'd like to know if my skills make me a good candidate and whether there's
other key capabilites that would be worth mentioning and building. I'd also
like to get my proposal reviewed. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Noor Binte Amir,
NUST H-12