Currently, I have been trying to run a working instance of Mailman up and
running. I have edited the `mailman.cfg` file enabling devmode.
The current output of `mailman info` command is the following
>GNU Mailman 3.2.3 (La Villa Strangiato)
>Python 3.7.1 (default, Dec 14 2018, 19:28:38)
>[GCC 7.3.0]
>config file:
>/home/aaryan/mailman/mailman-suite/mailman-suite_project/var/etc/mailman.cfg
>db url:
>sqlite:////home/aaryan/mailman/mailman-suite/mailman-suite_project/var/data/mailman.db
>devmode: ENABLED
>REST root url: http://localhost:8001/3.1/
>REST credentials: restadmin:restpass

Still, after when I created the `superuser` and tried to log in after as
superuser after hosting up a local instance, it says
>Verify your email address
>We have sent an e-mail to you for verification. Follow the link provided to
>finalize the signup process. Please contact us if you do not receive it within
>a few minutes.

This should not be the expected behaviour in devmode right? It should bypass
this I believe.
Am I missing something here?