On 7/20/19 11:45 AM, Aaryan Bhagat wrote:
> I understand, thanks for the reply, Mark.
> So that means I can set the `bounce_score_threshold` as Integer instead of
> Float reason being that the score will always be increased by one.
>
> Is the above inference correct?
> Am I missing something here?

It mm 2.1, it has always been a float to allow for the possible
implementation of fractional scores. It is still possible that
fractional scores will be implemented at some point in the future so my
inclination is that all these scores should be floats.

However, there is currently a contradiction in that

model/mailinglist.py has
    bounce_score_threshold = Column(Integer)                     # XXX

but

styles/base.py has
        mlist.bounce_score_threshold = 5.0

Whether we choose float or integer, we should be consistent in how we
define and set it.

Also, bounce_score_threshold is apparently not yet exposed in REST at all.