This message was addressed to mailman-developers@python.org and
mail...@mailman3.org. Perhaps you meant mailman-us...@mailman3.org
rather than mail...@mailman3.org.

> Now that we are ready to go into production. We are currently running mailman
> 2 in our production. Now the biggest challenge is we have to migrate around
> 3000 lists from mailman 2 to mailman 3. Is there any documentation or any
> inputs from the team would be appreciated and will be very helpful. Iam
> trying to access docs.mailman3.org but it is not opening don't why.?

docs.mailman3.org doesn't work. Use docs.list.org. Where did you find a
reference to docs.mailman3.org? We should fix that.

The basic tools are the 'mailman import21' command for importing lists
and the 'django-admin hyperkitty_import' command for importing archives.

See
<https://mailman.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/mailman/commands/docs/import.html>
and
<https://hyperkitty.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install.html#importing-the-current-archives>.

The usual caveats about unescaped 'From ' lines in mbox files apply. The
Mailman 2.1 bin/cleanarch command can help with this.