Hi Abhilash

I tried to configure through webserver but after doing this in ssl.conf and
http.conf I observed that my hyperkitty stopped working.

Though the archiving is taking place but Iam not able view those archives in
hyperkitty through browser.

I think Iam missing somewhere in between the communication of mailman core and
hyperkitty. Correct me if Iam wrong

Rgrds
Sandeep

Sent from my iPhone