On 9/5/19 10:46 PM, sandeep kumar wrote:
> Hi Abhilash
>
> I mean when a Owner login into the list. On the top right corner in the
> drop down we have mailman settings,under that we have 4 tabs
>
> 1. Subscriptions
> 2. Global Mailman Preferences
> 3. Address based preferences
> 4. List based preferences
>
> a. What are the options under Global Mailman Preferences ..?? Does it apply
> to all the members in the list if any changes made here...?? If it is so I
> am not able make any save changes.

No.

These all relate only to the logged in user.

Subscriptions lists all that user's subscriptions.

Global Mailman Preferences are that user's default preferences.

Address based preferences are the default preferences for each of the
user's addresses. If set, they override Global Mailman Preferences for
that address.

List based preferences are that user's preferences per list and as it
says on the page "Any options showing as not set inherit at runtime from
your global or address specific preferences (viewable on other tabs)"

> b. Under subscriptions tab what will be displayed...?? I am seeing "You are
> not subscribed to any list"  even though I am subscribed.

You are probably subscribed as a different user.

> c. What are Address and List based preferences ...?? Where should I set
> this

Answered above.