Hi

I mean while creating a new list I can see three options like announce this
list, private archives, public archives, all these options do is making
archives public and private. But what I required is making this list as "Do not
archive this list" by default for every list while creating the list.

Is there any option to do this...??

Regards
Sandeep

Sent from my iPhone