Mark Sapiro wrote:
> You can confirm by injecting a message to the command queue with
> Subject: comfirm (the token from the email>

Thanks Mark. This worked and I am now able to leave the list.

I have also been able to recreate the issue -->
https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues/553 and
will work on the same now. Any tips?

A doubt though:
I set-ed my list's `unsubscription_policy` to `confirm_then_moderate` and it
showed : <SubscriptionPolicy.confirm_then_moderate: 3>. What does "3" mean
(same thing for <SubscriptionPolicy.confirm: 1>) ? is it option number?

Also, I think the docs need to be updated, as when i set-ed my list's
`unsubscription_policy` to `confirm_then_moderate` in the mailman shell and
exited the shell, it reverted back to `confirm` and it took me quite some time
to figure out the command `commit()` to keep the mentioned change.

Thanks Mark :)