Dear Mailman Developers,

This is Steven1677(https://gitlab.com/Steven1677) on GitLab. I want to
contribute to the mailman3 project as a GSoC student.

I am starting to write my proposal for GSoC. I wonder whether our
personal information will go public if we send the proposal to the
this mail list?
I fully understand that applying for GSoC requires such information,
but I think the personal contact information (like phone number, email
addresses) should be only available to the members of the developer
team instead of the whole internet.

Hence, I am asking whether the whole proposal (including the basic
information of the student) should be sent to this mail list?

Regards,
Steven1677