Damian Johnson writes:

 > Just food for thought but has Mailman considered moving to Libera
 > [5]?

The developers have already done so, but #mailman is just very quiet
recently as far as I know.  The problem is if you provide a pointer to
Libera on Freenode, they remove your ownership bit and change the
topic, so it's mailing-list-only knowledge.  Anybody whose main
interaction with Mailman is on Freenode doesn't really have a way to
find out, unfortunately, but that's the way the new Freenode owner
wants it.  I don't think we even own #mailman on Freenode any more.

Steve