Hey Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Postorius 1.3.6b1 is now out. This is the first pre-release for 1.3.6, which is slated to release next week soon after Mailman Core 3.3.5 release.

This release requires Mailman Core 3.3.5 release, so if you are trying out this release, please also upgrade Mailman Core to 3.3.5rc1 (which was just released today).

This release includes several new features and bug fixes. A full list of changes is available here[1].

With this release, we have also improved on the localization of the interface, if you want to help out before the release of the stable 1.3.6, please see the instructions for translators here[2]. We use Weblate for translations, so if you are familiar with that, you can directly head over there[3].

Since this is a pre-release version, you can install this using pip via:

   $ pip install --upgrade --pre postorius django-mailman3 mailmanclient

Please also ensure to run the post-install commands as per the upgrade documentation[4] (commands _after_ pip install, needs a post-install heading/anchor in there :-).

A release tarball is available on PyPI:

   https://pypi.org/project/postorius/1.3.6b1/#files

Finally, thanks to all the folks who helped with this release in any capacity and made it possible.

[1]: https://docs.mailman3.org/projects/postorius/en/latest/news.html#news-1-3-6
[2]: https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/translation.html
[3]: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnu-mailman/postorius/
[4]: https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/upgrade-3.2.html#virtualenv-install