Hey Everyone,

I tagged and released 0.4.0 version of container images for Mailman. This
release includes
several fixes that have been accumulating in the repo for how Mailman is setup
in the
containers. This release does not include any mailman component version bump
from 0.3.12
release.

More specifically, the major change is that we no longer require static IP
configuration in the
container images (like previously) and can handle dynamic addresses that are
allocated to
the containers by Docker. This should help simplify the setup for folks using
Kubernetes or
other setup than the provided docker-compose files.

The migration steps are documented here[1]. Please checkout the release in
Github[2] for
more details on the changes made in this release.

If you are having issues with upgrading your setup to this release, please open
an issue on
the issue tracker[3] for help.

[1]: https://asynchronous.in/docker-mailman/news/#upgrading-to-040-release
[2]: https://github.com/maxking/docker-mailman/releases/tag/v0.4.0