Greetings everyone, I am new to the repository of Mailman and was looking
for open source projects that used Django and came across this amazing open
source. I hope to learn a lot about Django and Linux.

I have started a development environment and am starting to read the
documentation. I picked up issue #973 because it seemed like a easy issue
to fix.

Link to Issue: https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/-/issues/973

1) I am unable to recreate the problem. As I can't find the API url and how
do I access them in my development environment. I tried the using the
command "mailman shell" which is referred to in the documentation for
debugging. and after holding a message and handling it. I get the following
error:
>>> handle_message(mlist, 1, Action.discard)
>>> handle_message(mlist, 1, Action.discard)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File
"/home/suyashsingh/Desktop/mailman/mailman/src/mailman/app/moderator.py",
line 113, in handle_message
    key, msgdata = requestdb.get_request(id)
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

2) How can I start http://localhost:9001/ on my local machine as currently
its not working. What is the port 9001 used for?