Hi everyone

Nice to meet you all! I am interested in GSoC 2022 and I discovered that
Mailman might be one of the interesting projects I would like to contribute
to. However, I am not a student, but I am working as a software engineer
full time (10-6 on weekdays). I would like to start contributing to open
source projects and stumbled upon GSoC which I thought it's a great
opportunity to get started. If I am able to churn out 14.5 hours of work
per week (by working on the weekends) across 12 weeks (summing up to 175
hours), do I stand a chance to be accepted as a GSoC participant?

Thanks,
Christopher Chong