On November 14, 2022 5:25:18 AM PST, Michael Smith via Mailman-Developers
<mailman-developers@python.org> wrote:

>I'm using the Dutch .po file from the source code of the latest Mailman 2
>version as a guide.

Don't do that. When you created the language in weblate, it created a Mailman 3
.po file. This will soon be merged into the MM 3 source on GitLab. In the
meantime you can work on weblate.

>I just wanted to post this here in case anyone had remarks about this. How
>likely is it to see version bump / Mailman 3 release once a Dutch translation
>is complete? Or will there be no separate release for new locales?

There won't be a new release just for this.

> No problem anyway, I can patch the Dutch into my local installation when I'm
> done and I figure out how to do that.

Just put the .po on the appropriate place.

--
Mark Sapiro <m...@msapiro.net>
Sent from my Not_an_iThing with standards compliant, open source software.