Apologies in advance if this isn't the right place to ask.

Almost every day I find outgoing emails from postorius stuck in my
outbound mail queue. It seems like the anonymous_subscribe route is
being used to send mail to unwitting targets.  I'd rather not be
operating a relay being used to DDoS people's mailboxes.

Any suggestions on out of the box solutions?

I know captcha's and such are imperfect, and a losing battle, but as
an Internet old-timer (I was at the first IETF meeting), I feel
obligated to at least try to contribute to a solution; I'm a Python
programmer, but not a Djangoist.

Thanks,
Phil