Hi everybody

We still have no mentors for GSOC 2023.  Last chance to sign up
(with the Python Software Foundation org) is Feb 25.

- You don't need to be a Mailman core dev or a Python guru.
- Generic mail geeks welcome.
- Code spelunking (ie, "grepping for error messages") is very
  desirable.
- Some Python, obviously.
- Experience using and preferably administering Mailman.
- Opinions about existing bugs and new features a must, of course! ;-)

Requires a couple hours a week, somewhat irregularly, from secondary
mentors (you), more like 5-10 from primary mentor (me, and you if the
bus factor comes into play).

Anybody interested, let me know.  If you have questions about it,
please respond on-list so others can see.

Steve