Hi Mailman developers!

We faced an issue with Hyperkitty Django Q tasks and we now trying to deep
dive into the technology.

The issue was initially noticed by a very high load of CPU when running
periodic tasks.

There are no errors in any log files (mailmanweb.log and uwsgi-*.log), but
if check the web URL http://lists.server.tld/admin/django_q/success/ -
there were no successful tasks for a month (all other pages in DJANGO Q
section are also empty).

We now trying to debug the issue but it seems that the errors which occur
in the tasks are not logged anywhere.

Adding "DEBUG = True" into the settings_local.py changes nothing and it's
not clear how to change the "verbosity" parameter used here:
https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty/-/blob/master/hyperkitty/search_indexes.py?ref_type=heads#L70

Do you have any advice on how to debug those tasks?

I appreciate any help you can provide!

With kind regards,
Danil Smirnov