From: Thomas Ward via Mailman-Developers <mailman-developers@python.org>
To: mailman-developers@python.org
Subject: [Mailman-Developers] Fwd: (Custom) Plugins: Proper file path(s) for
adding a handler?
Date: 10/24/2023 02:26:43 AM

I originally sent this to the mailman3 list, but got no reply all day,
suggesting that perhaps this might have not been the best place to send
this message to.

So, sending it to the mailman-developers list, which is more tech/devel
oriented.  Primarily, my goal here is to figure out how to add handlers
via a plugin, but there's no documentation for it, so I'm looking for
more information.

Worst case, I can probably add my handlers and pipelines as direct files
in the venv inside Mailman's paths for the PyPI packages, but I'd like
to avoid that if possible and just add an extra plugin.

Thomas