On 7/19/2021 6:59 AM, Gregory Beyer wrote:
  Would you please add to the Privacy Options section, Membership Exposure, an option to show only the member name, but keep their email address hidden from the member list, that non-admin members may view?  I'd like my members to see who, by name, is on the list, but not divulge their email addresses./

Later,

z!