Hi there,

i would like to use Mailman 2.1 for my own mailing lists.
I don't know if this is important, but I am using ISPConfig as hosting
software. Mailman is installed as a module there.

I would like to have a making list address: us...@mydomain.com
There's already a web site named mydomain.com which should remain.
Unfortunately Redirect directives in the .htaccess file of that web site do not
work, maybe due to the "cgi-bin" in the Mailmanb websites' URLs.

So what I need is a way to put the web sites for the mailing lists into another
domain (let's say mails.mydomain.com) while the mail addresses for the mailing
lists still use the domain mydomain.org. Can that be accomplished with mailman?

Maybe my question is already answered somewhere, but I did not find it. Please
bear with me if I am re-asking an old question. Maybe I just didn't know what
to search for, exactly...

Best regards
Thomas