On 1/24/2023 9:37 AM, jerry.barna...@gmail.com wrote:
So here is the problem that I am trying to solve - I can automate adding
/removing users to lists and addiing/removing lists ... but I don't see
anyway to automate the setting of the moderation flag on or off for
adding email addresses to: List of non-member addresses whose postings
should be automatically accepted. (Sender Filters)

If you have shell access to mailman, many things can be scripted using things in the ./bin/ directory- add_members, config_list, newlist, withlist, etc.

Without shell access, I think you're kinda limited to the interfaces that cpanel provides and to the mailman web pages.

Later,

z!
who doesn't use cpanel, so doesn't know that much about it