On 2/20/23 02:00, nishant.cybla...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello Everyone, i need your help, the thing is some users are suddenly
unsubscribe from my mailing list, even though my list's automatic bounce
process is also turned off, so can anyone please tell me possible cases that
why they are suddenly unsubscribed ??

Check Mailman's logs/subscribe log for the reasons. If you don't have access, get the server admins to do it for you.

Has bounce processing always been off? If not, it's possible that users had their delivery disabled by bounce before it was turned off. Those users would have been unsubscribed after exhausting their bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings even though bounce processing was off.