On 4/14/24 08:34, Michael Reeder -- Hygeia MS wrote:
Hello All,

**Question:  Is there a way to use [Spam filters] (or any other setting in the GUI admin panel) to filter for keywords in the body of the incoming email message?**

No. Those only filter against message headers, not the message body.

To filter based on the message body requires a custom handler. There is a FAQ artile at https://wiki.list.org/x/4030615 that discusses this, but

My situation is that I don't have access to the back-end to set up any more sophisticated filters (Dream Host) so I need to ONLY utilize tools available through the web GUI administrative panel.

implementing a custom handler requires more access than you have.

Online examples of how to do this are strangely hard to find, other than discussions of how to look at headers for spam filter scores.

In the GUI see Privacy options... -> Spam filters -> Details for header_filter_rules if you haven't already.