On 4/27/24 11:03, Dennis Putnam wrote:

Anyway, here is the issue. I don't have a static IP address so I am using dyndns-ip.com. Most of the links on the admin page uses just 'dap002' as the URL host which uses only the LAN. However, the submit and a couple of other links use dyndns-ip.com in the URL which sends it out over the WAN. I never had a problem with that until now. It has been eons since I've configured mailman so I've pretty much forgotten what/how I did it. I guess for the admin pages only, I need to make all the links just dap002 since I only access them on the LAN. The public pages still need to use dyndns-ip.com in the URL. Is there a way to do that?

You could try creating a file containing only the line
```
web_page_url = 'http://dap002/LISTNAME/'
```
and then running Mailman's
```
bin/config_list -i path/to/that/file LISTNAME
```
This will probably work, but may have undesired effects such as trying to post to that URL from a public page. You just have to try it and see.