On 7/15/24 3:16 PM, Krone, Elizabeth C via Mailman-Users wrote:
Christian,

We have received the same error message with one of our email lists but not the
others. The guidance is the same:
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but the
webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs or the web server
logs.

You need to contact someone who has access to Mailman's `error` log on the server. We need to see the error message and traceback from the log in order to diagnose this. If this is cPanel, see https://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman%20and%20CPanel