Let's see we have mail list [EMAIL PROTECTED]

people normally post message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], after mailman delivered the
message to subscribers,mailman will organize the mail header become like
this:
        From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

so , when some stupid mail client program reply such a email message,
then [EMAIL PROTECTED] was taken as reply email address instead of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My question is can we change the way mailman to organize message
somehow, then the email address ABC-admin won't get the email it should
not get?