* Nick Albright ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [010308 13:39]:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Ron Rosson wrote:
>
> > I must be missing something here but I am having a hell of a time trying
> > to figure out how to get mailman configured as an annoucement list.
>
>   My first guess would be to change the privacy options to "Post must be
> approved by Moderator" and "Restrict posting to list members".
>
>   Just putting that out there, :)

Then the owner of the list is going to get a ton of messages for
administrative requests.

TIA
Ron Rosson                                    ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                                        rm -rf *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        and all was /dev/null and *void()