Title: Advertise It Direct !

When you get me as a... Personal Trainer
Learning The All About Internet Is Easy

At Your Place ...Or Mine !

Advice and tips, mastering the programs through to promotion
and general site management ...lets do it together !

......Should your interests lay more towards creating, building and looking after your own "on-line" presence, rather than using outside design services; here is your opportunity to gain additional web skills, knowledge and experience by hiring me or one of my colleagues as ...your very own personal trainer.

......We can also give you impartial advise about computer equipment, software requirements and some valuable buying tips; armed with this information you are better prepared to negotiate with your chosen suppliers. Once everything in place you are ready to begin training: which may be conducted at your place or ours; and when starting you will be confident in the knowledge that you are going to get the very best, most personal tuition that is available anywhere.

......One-to-one training gives you the opportunity to learn at your own pace; acquire the "keys to success" and gain a real edge in this fast moving and very exciting industry. Find out a little more about our "personally tailored" courses and the tremendous benefits there are to be gained - from being trained by a "working professional"; who is as equally well versed in both the theory and practical sides of the internet ...we'll come to you wherever you are.

For further training information,
please call or visit... www.liveweblinks.com

Freephone 0800 278 478 Anytime

If this message has reached you in error
or you want to be removed from future mailings - Click Here