On Tuesday, May 22, 2001, at 01:57 PM, Erik wrote:

> I'm going to try and use Mailman as a bulk mailer, to send out only
> about
> 250k Emails..
>
> The difficult part is, I need to use dynamic information in each
> recipients message.. The E-mail address that the message is sent to,
> needs
> to be referenced in the body, like:

Mailman's not a good tool for this -- it's not set up for this kind of
use.

For this, especially a one-time deal, you're better off writing a
dedicated mail script of some sort. Mailman can't handle this kind of
customization.

[<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> = <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> = <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

95% of being a net.god is sounding persuasive
and convincing people you know what you're talking about, even when
you're
making it up as you go along. (chuq von rospach, 1992)