sorry to continue with the same subject, but when asking about
announce only lists, everyone is just sending urls to faqs, and
those options doesnīt work.

I created a list called ītestī
list members, my address and other address of my domain

my privacy configuration is

 Must posts be approved by an administrator? No
 Restrict posting privilege to list members? No
 Addresses of members accepted for posting... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

so, when I write from a hotmail account, I get a mail saying that the
post was sent to a private list, and is waiting for approval...
why, if i set no admin approval and the hotmail account is not in
the accepted members... ???

please answer this only if you *really* have solved it

thanks in advance !