...Having now fixed my archiver, is there any way to get it to reprocess
the monolithic year-month.txt files that it's created so far, and recreate
the full html archives for the past months since I installed Mailman?

--
 Linux Now!   ..........Because friends don't let friends use Microsoft.
 phil stracchino   --   the renaissance man   --   mystic zen biker geek