At 09:00 AM 4/22/02 -0400, First Unitarian Congregation of Ottawa wrote:
>I need help with having to approve all the conversations due to 'an implicit
>destination' message.  I thought that the responses to questions could be immediate
>if everyone or one person were(was) on-line.  Could you please help me with this or
>at least direct me to the person who could help?

Who's "on line" has nothing to do with the list.  The list in question has the default
setting turned
on that says that the list actually has to be in the header of the note.  I.e. you
actually have to
send "to" the list, or "cc" the list.  If you "bcc" a list like that, it gets the
note, sees it isn't listed
as a recipient, and decides the note is probably spam, requiring the list owner to
approve the note.